Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Let the good appointments keep on coming!

So today I had my third appointment with Lisa, my EDS technician, and it went very well! I absolutely love doctor appointments with her, she is just so happy and sweet! So my original list is:
1. Epstein-Barr Virus (aka Mono)
2. Herpes Zoster Virus
3. Lyme’s Disease
4. A plethora of allergies
5. Immune Deficiencies
6. Metals
7. Parasite
then in the second appointment we added herpes simplex, endocrine system malfunctions, Bartonella (cat scratch fever) and a few more metals then originally. Know here is my list that is ALL CLEAR:
1. Herpes Zoster
2. Batronella
3. Parasite
4. ALL Metals
5. Herpes Simplex
6. endocrine malfunctions

How exciting is that I am over half way done and Lisa thinks that I will be all better by November and wont have to go back in December. I guess we will see when I return in October. So my endocrine glands are all clear but I still have some Borrelia hanging out in that system, as well as in the circulatory system and in my heart. Borrelia is the bacteria that causes the Lyme's Disease. Last time I went I tested at a 12.5 and moved down to a 9.5 (20 is absolute perfect). So I am kind of fluctuating on that one so we've been fighting it for a while and hopefully another month of meds will do the trick! The epstien-barr is just being so darn fiesty and won't let go. The EBV is in my large intestine as an adult virus that won't die. It is also in my brain at a 12x adolescent. So hopefully it'll be gone within the month, maybe 2 I had to do a very intense process to get it to as low of a point as it is but it was all worth it!
So yeah for good doctor appointments!!!

I also just finished my second 5 week cycle of LDA. Three weeks then I start it again. I cannot wait till I have more and more weeks in between each cycle. Although if it will help get me better with allergies and some immune problems then bring it ON!!!

I cannot conceive life being healthy and I know that is kind of sad but it's true. Through this process I have learned so much and I wouldn't trade it for anything. These are my trials in life and I plan to grab the bull by the horns and do the best with whatever comes my way.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crap girl! I am glad to hear that the treatments are working and that most of everything is gone and out of the system. Hopefully those stubborn borrelia virus and mono with get out soon. Miss you tons and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments