Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Life Situation

In my description I say that I have lots of health issues which is correct. I know that I could have many more but I am very fortunate for having the limited number that I have. Here is my list:
1. Epstein-Barr Virus (aka Mono)
2. Herpes Zoster Virus
3. Lyme’s Disease
4. A plethora of allergies
5. Immune Deficiencies
6. Metals
7. Parasite
I was diagnosed with the Epstein - Barr virus (EBV) about 2 years ago. They knew that I had had it for many months prior to my diagnosis so we are not sure how long I have actually had it or where I got it from. I can honestly say I did not get it through the nickname of the virus, the kissing disease. I have come to find out that this particular virus is located in my Nervous System and Brain. This explains a lot of why I act a certain way. Such as why I feel like I am always in a fog and why I have a very hard time focusing. I have done and tried everything to get rid of this but nothing has helped. I have recently found an EDS (electro dermal screening) doctor, Lisa, who has found and is trying to treat pretty much everything on my list. Not only does my doctor, Lisa, do this screening but she had some major health issues in her past and this is the route she took and is now 100% completely better. If it worked for her situation then it should work for me.
I found out about the Herpes Zoster Virus about 3 weeks ago. The Herpes Zoster virus is also known as chicken pox. I had a mild case of the chicken pox when I was FOUR years old; we think that this virus has been in me since then. That’s a good 10 years of living with a virus you never knew of. Lisa was the one who found this virus and we were shocked, not only by testing positive for it but for how severe it showed up as on the chart. It was found and located in my endocrine system. I am not really positive what all this is doing to my body (I’m thinking its helping the wonderful EBV effects) but it’s doing lots and needs to be gone!
Another doctor of mine, Dr. Hamel, is the one who is genius and actually thought of Lyme’s Disease and actually tested me for it. I don’t have a severe case because we caught it fairly early. But thank goodness we did or I could have gotten much worse and may have even passed it onto my future children. Yes, Lyme’s Disease is congenital. No one really knows that tiny fact about this disease but it’s a scary truth. Dr Hamel randomly tested me for this due to my low levels of hemoglobin’s, CD-57’s, and “low” (in Europe’s definition) blood pressure. If you catch this Disease within the first 30 days you can take some pills and Walaa your cured. Unfortunately that wasn’t my case. I was diagnosed about 6 weeks ago and have found out through Lisa that this is a very mild case but that it is in my circulatory system.
Allergies. I have struggled with these little suckers since I passed through the birthing canal. I was “cured” of them for a couple years till I got all this other stuff that set my body in a tailspin and I lovingly get to suffer through them again. I have done just about everything to subdue these little suckers but nothing has really worked. Dr Hamel specializes in allergies so that has been nice. I have recently started a treatment called LDA or how I like to call it the “bubble” treatment/diet.
Dr Hamel found my immune deficiencies. He did a simple blood test of my hemoglobin and CD57 which tests levels that affect your immune system. It’s like counting your red blood cells. You can be normal or too low or maybe even too high. So because my levels are low in every category he decided to test me for Lyme’s but he also has me get this super thick shot in my butt every once in a while. I get 2 shots of this each time I go in for this shot. One in each butt check and man it’s painful. Then after wards I can barely hobble of the table and walk out of the office.
Next are the metals. Lisa discovered these suckers hanging out in my endocrine system. This includes Lead, Mercury, Arsenic and Beryllium. I have been fortunate to receive these metals from multiple different things; such as water, vaccinations, fish and other stuff. There is just so much stuff in my systems that I have no idea what any of this is doing any more.
Last but not least is my parasite. It’s a very random and awkward parasite but I don’t have any “usual” symptoms. I believe this is in my circulatory system also. I have no idea how I got this or when I could have gotten it. All we can come up with is that I got it when I was in eighth grade when I went on a cruise to Central America or I got it from bridge jumping in Idaho. Who know so either 6 years ago or 1 year ago.

1 comment:

Comments